Saturday, August 28, 2010

Let FREEDOM Ring...

It is so hard to believe that I have been officially divorced now for 4 years! Lately every year on my anniversary there has been a concert at the SCERA Shell... This year was no exception. They had John Michael Montgomery there and we had a great time listening to him! It makes celebrating my Independence Day even better... This year I decided to also buy myself a gift for my anniversary. I ended up purchasing 2 season tickets to BYU football! I am so excited to go to all the home games! Also I just HAVE to mention this because I find it pretty funny... I updated my status on facebook to say:

Jaime Malone

is super excited to be celebrating my four year anniversary of freedom!...

Not too long after writing this Sean's uncle, who I guess I am still friends with on facebook liked my status. I am not really sure if he understands the meaning of my status... but even if he doesn't... Thank you to Sean's Uncle Jim!

0 comments: