Wednesday, August 18, 2010

30 Days to Get to Know Me: Days 5 and 6

Today's topics: A picture of you and your friends. What do you think about your friends?

So I ended up missing yesterday and doing this but I figure that they both kinda go together anyway so why not combine them. I can't really think of any pictures I have with me and all my friends so I figured I would just find some pictures of my friends and tell about them. For this one I chose to feature 3 of my really good friends and I am pretty sure that down the road there is another one that asks for friends so I will add more to that.


The first friend I chose is my ex-sister in law Kim. Kim and I have been really close for quite some time. I know that I can always count on her to be there for me whenever I need someone to talk to. She is a great mother and has the two most adorable kids (of course I am pretty biased since I love Ry and Lilly a TON)...

The second friend I chose to talk about is my good friend Brady. I really don't know where to begin with him... We met in 7th grade. My first memory of him is when we went on a field trip for science and he came in my group. He was the only boy and he rode up front with my mom. My best friend Gwen and I sat in the back of the van and whispered and giggled the whole time. I spent quite some time being called a silent giggler. After both of us got divorced a few years ago we dated for a few months and he is an amazing guy. Even though we broke up a while ago we are still close and keep in close contact. He is currently coaching football at Provo High...
The third friend I chose is my friend Marisa. We have been working together at the Intramural Office for the past 3 years. We have a ton of fun together! One day if everything finally works out, we plan on being roommates. She is an Anthropology major and just got back from spending the summer in Peru on a dig to help her get into grad school. She is over 6'0" tall, so she really makes me look short!

0 comments: