Sunday, August 22, 2010

30 Days to Get to Know Me: Day 10


Today's topic: Pictures of places you have been...
When I was younger I went on a couple of trips with my family but not very many... Before my senior year of high school I had been to Vegas and Yellowstone (I am not sure where pictures of these are so we will skip them). Right before I started my senior year my family went to the Women's World Cup in California...
In Feb 2002 while the world was coming to Salt Lake for the Winter Olympics, I decided
to take a trip with my best friend Brenna to Houston to go and visit her cousin Reed, who had just gotten home from his mission. I took lots of pictures while there but have no idea where they currently are... I also went back out there in May of 2002 because Reed and I had deci
ded to start dating. His dad paid for my ticket and of course I couldn't turn down the opportunity to go back out there.

A few months after getting married Sean and I took a trip to Yellowstone. I was of course dying to see all the cute animals!

During our first Christmas holidays together we took a trip to San Francisco, where Sean served his mission... I thought it was a very fun place to visit but would hate to live there.
The following fall we decided to take a trip during Fall Break. We went up to Portland to check the area out. Sean had the bright idea of moving us up there to live once I graduated but once going up there he changed his mind.
A few weeks before my dad died Sean and I took a trip to Denver for his cousin Aaron's wedding. We spent some time exploring the city and having fun at Six Flags. I also can't find pictures from this trip... I will add pictures from this and the other ones once I can find where my pictures disappeared to...

The summer after my dad died I took a girls trip to Nauvoo. We flew into Kansas City and spent a day or two there and then drove to Nauvoo and spent some time. We then drove through St. Louis on our way back to Kansas City. We then spent some time going to church sites around the Kansas City area.
During the Spring of 2008 I had the opportunity to drive down to Mexico with a friend of mine and spend a week in the Mormon colonies. It was a ton of fun however I ended up getting sick the last day there with a worm and the drive back was horrible.
In November of 2008 I went down to Mesa, Arizona for a Flag football tournament with my work. I spent the weekend watching games and just enjoying being away from the stress of the office. Whitney, Ammon and his friend John came along.
The last trip I took was in August of 2009. Cori, Whitney and I went down to Las Vegas to a Jonas Brother's concert. It was such a fun trip. The concert was the best one I have ever seen!


0 comments: