Thursday, August 19, 2010

30 Days to Get to Know Me: Day 7

Today's topic: Favorite Superhero and why...


Truthfully I really can't think of a superhero who is my favorite so I think I will change this up a little and say favorite hero and why....

I am going to say that my father is my biggest hero. He was such an amazing guy and I really feel I took him for granted quite a lot through my teen aged years... But I am sure a lot of teenagers do this. He was always willing to do whatever it took to get his callings done. He was always full of laughter and would always keep us laughing. I loved the stories he used to tell us at bedtime while we were growing up! It is from my dad that I get my love of sports... I could always find him watching and cheering on his favorite teams... Daddy, you are greatly missed!

0 comments: