Friday, August 20, 2010

30 Days to Get to Know Me: Day 8

Today's topic: The meaning behind your blog's name...


When I first started my blog I had trouble coming up with a clever name for it. I started it out with being "Welcome to my Life" I kept it as this for a while until I became OBSESSED with the Jonas Brothers. Once that happened I heard a song of theirs titled "That's Just the Way We Roll". Some of the lyrics really hit me and I then changed my title to it. My sister's and I can be pretty crazy when we are together (which a lot of people really don't see because we are the "shy" Malone girls). The lyrics go something like this: Where would we be, if we couldn't dream. And I know we get a little crazy. And I know we get a little loud. And I know we're never gonna fake it. We are wild, we are free, we're more than you think, so call us freaks cause that's just the way we roll.


0 comments: