Friday, August 13, 2010

Grad School...

So on August 5th I finally applied to grad school... however I had a tough decision to make. Yes my heart is totally into going to Boston to grad school BUT I decided that my priorities were elsewhere. With Ry being sick I decided that I would rather stay close by him and spend as much time with him as I can then move across the country. For a few days I thought that would mean that I was giving up my dream of going to grad school. Luckily my good friend Patty came by my office and reminded me that there are different options. She has been working on her master's degree in education online through the University of Phoenix. I got on the computer and found a library science degree that would also give me an emphasis in archives. It is through San Jose State. Without really thinking it all through I got on and applied for their program. It is looking like I will be starting my online program in January! After applying I kinda started freaking out because I had actually finally applied!

0 comments: