Friday, August 27, 2010

Girls Night...

My friends Marisa, Maquel and I decided that since we hadn't seen each other since school got out for the summer that we really needed to have a girls night out. We decided to go to the Provo High football game and watch Brady coach and to have dinner. We went to dinner first at Kneaders, which is one of my favorite places to eat. While eating there it started to pour down rain... I was really sad about that cause I really wanted to go to the football game. Luckily it all worked out and we went. My ex sister in law Kim met us at the game and brought the kids along. Ry was super excited to watch football and Lilly kept saying how happy she was to be watching baseball... I am not sure what game she was watching... It got a slight bit awkward when Ammon and Lacey joined us... However I was impressed with how well all three handled being at the game with each other. Marisa and Maquel ended up having to leave at half time to catch the bus home which was sad but overall we had a blast and are hoping to have many more girls nights in the future. I was trying to take some pictures of Brady throughout the game but wasn't really able to do so since people would move in front of him... I ended up with a couple but I guess I will keep trying at the other home games...


0 comments: