Thursday, August 26, 2010

30 Days to Get to Know Me: Day 14

Today's Topic: Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad


I don't really listen to a ton of music... When I do listen it is usually to the same songs over and over. I LOVE the Jonas Brother's and listen mainly to their songs and then mix in some country and other genres. Most of the songs I listen to are on the Top 25 on my iPod. They are:

1. I Miss You- Blink 182
2. LA Baby- Jonas Brothers
3. Your Biggest Fan- Jonas Brothers
4. Hey You- Jonas Brothers
5. Baby- Justin Bieber
6. Collide- Howie Day
7. Calling You- Blue October
8. That's Just the Way We Roll- Jonas Brothers
9. Leavin'- Jesse McCartney
10. Fly with Me- Jonas Brothers
11. Don't Stop Believing- Glee Cast
12. Don't Stand So Close to Me- Glee Cast
13. Still in Love with You- Jonas Brothers
14. Kids of the Future- Jonas Brothers
15. Play My Music- Jonas Brothers
16. When You Look Me in the Eyes- Jonas Brothers
17. Year 3000- Jonas Brothers
18. Broken- Lifehouse
19. Say Hey I Love You- Michael Franti
20. Uprising- Muse
21. SOS- Jonas Brothers
22. Invisible- Jonas Brothers
23. Make it Right- Jonas Brothers
24. Much Better- Jonas Brothers
25. Black Keys- Jonas Brothers

So I realized that while country is my favorite genre... I have no country on my top 25... Also I LOVE the song Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars! It will soon be on my top 25...

0 comments: