Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Resolutions...

For the past few years I have been trying to "avoid" making any New Year's Resolutions because I know that I am just going to break them. This year I have decided to refocus myself and there are a few things that I am going to work on. First off I am going to do my best to keep my blog better updated. I figure I will write weekly posts... in doing this I really hope to "find myself" this year. I am getting tired of not really knowing me anymore. Also, this year I am dedicating myself to service, but not just any service. I am dedicating myself to help those who have passed on. Genealogy has been a major part of my life for some time, this year I am actually going to do something more with it. Stay tuned to see how things go!

0 comments: