Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday...

I am grateful for the opportunity I have to attend classes at the Institute. Since graduating from high school I have had a hard time getting myself to sign up and attend classes. This past school year I have made a goal to graduate from Institute. Last semester I took 2 classes, both of which I loved. I took a Dating and Courtship class and Family History Basics. It is the first time ever that I have signed up and attended class nearly every single time. This semester I have signed up for 3 classes for credit and then 1 that I plan on sitting in on. I am getting credit for Teachings of Thomas S. Monson, Book of Revelations and the 2nd half of the Book of Mormon. I am sitting in on Family History with a different teacher. I am loving my classes this semester just as much as the ones I took last semester! In the few classes we have had so far I have learned so much. I have some amazing teachers!

0 comments: