Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve with the Babies...

For New Years Eve I got the opportunity to spend the evening with my niece and nephew. My brother and also his ex wife had plans to go out and do different things. I was all for having the kids come over here and hang out with me. Kim and her family dropped the kids off and went to the McKay Event Center for the New Years Eve concert. Kim's mom, Sandy, is a huge David Archuleta and for her birthday they got her tickets for the concert and after party (the dance) because he was going to be there. My brother, his friends and Whitney also went to the same event. In fact they ended up sitting right by Kim and her family.

Back at home, we decided to have a party with the five of us there. We made our annual New Years Eve food and then Cori, the kids and I went and watched CSI for most of the night. Here are a few pictures from our eventful evening...

Ron, Ammon, Tony and Whitney right before leaving for the concert...Lilly showing Ry how to use the potty...
Ry helping Cori make her salsa. He is such a great helper!...
Ry learning how to use the blender...
Ry sporting a chocolate Hitler mustache...
Lilly and me...

Cori and Ry...
Lilly wanted to take a picture...
Lilly's second picture...
Lilly's third picture...
Ry and me...
How we spent our night... (CSI)...
The kids decided that they wanted to go slide, so they got the toy box lid
and made their own slide...

After sliding for a while they decided to wrestle...
Then Ry decided he wanted to color so he colored on his toy box lid...
After this, he went up to grandma's room to color on a coloring book...

0 comments: