Saturday, January 10, 2009

What a Week...

Oh what a week I have had! I have been struggling some at work.... Last semester was the worst semester I have had with staff that did not want to help me what so ever, and yet they somehow ended up getting all the hours they could get. So work study positions have finally come! I just hired a bunch of new employees but when hiring new employees that means I have a lot of training to do. How is it that I am allowed to only work 29 hours a week at the most and somehow I end up working over 50? I have yet to figure this out... How is it that on a Friday, I end up working from 8 in the morning until 7 at night and still not have everything done that I planned on having done? Anyway... this is my vent about a job that I have had way too long! Hopefully things will change soon!

0 comments: