Saturday, January 17, 2009

I've Been Tagged...

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose people to be tagged .

1. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work
2. I love to read! My favorite genre of books is LDS fiction.
3. I love cats but have become allergic to them within the last 5-6 years.
4. I collect shot glasses from everywhere that I travel.
5. I am the Assistant Director over the Intramurals program at UVU.
6. My middle name is Rae, which I happen to share with my mother.
7. I love watching TV.... Some of my favorite shows are: One Tree Hill, The Hills, Degrassi, The City, The Bachelor... basically I love the dramas!
8. I completely adore my nephew Rykert and my niece Lilly.
9. Ry and Lilly call me Moe
10. I plan on transferring to BYU and getting a 2nd Bachelor's in Family History.
11. I am addicted to family history!
12. I love to shop!
13. I love to attend the temple, but don't get there as often as I would like.
14. I would love to travel more than I have. (I have traveled more in the last few years than I have the rest of my life).
15. There are a lot of people who think that Whitney and I are twins... I have even gotten that Whitney is my older sister. (Whitney is about 8 years younger than me)
16. My family means the world to me!
17. I grew up playing soccer and had big plans to be the next Mia Hamm
18. I have a serious phobia of gaining weight.
19. I have never learned to swim.
20. I look forward to the weekends that my brother's kids come and stay with us.
21. I am a HUGE BYU football fan!
22. I held my dad's hand while he passed away.
23. My favorite colors are pink and a deep red
24. I have not been on a date in about a year and a half.
25. I want to have a house/cabin down in Pine Valley

I tag...

Kjell, Skye, Starr, Gretchen, Jenica, Megan and anyone else who would like to do this.

0 comments: