Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's That Time of Year...

It's amazing how every year at this time I wind up sick. I went to work yesterday feeling just great, came home feeling really frustrated (like normal) and then last night I laid down to watch the first night of American Idol and suddenly my nose is completely stuffed and my throat is so swollen that I can hardly swallow... soon my cold will turn into a major sinus infection and from there bronchitis. I can tell you exactly what happens, because it happens the same each time. Not only that but I have been having problems breathing, thanks to my new found asthma problems and the air quality here is so poor that I shouldn't even be going outside. Oh, what a life!

1 comments:

The Jungle Explorer said...

It was great hearing from you. Sorry that you're feeling sick. Hopefully there won't be too much inversion this year, although even then I don't like to go outside much. I'm too much of a wimp in cold weather.