Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday's Favorites....

Favorite Actors Throughout My Life:
During the summer after my sophomore year of high school my best friend Brenna and I went through a Star Wars phase. I hadn't seen the movies since I was really little and so in a way it was like I was watching them for the first time. I quickly "fell in love" with Hans Solo. From Star Wars I moved onto watching other movies Harrison Ford starred in.... (Indiana Jones, Fugitive, Clear and Present Danger, the list goes on and on...) I will say however that there were a few of his movies that I struggled with. I really didn't like the movie What Lies Beneath because Harrison Ford just does not make a good villain. The movie that upset me the most was Witness. Harrison plays the role of a cop who goes into hiding to save a young widow and her young son. This widow happens to be an Amish woman. He goes and blends into the Amish community with them. The story goes on and the killer gets caught and in the end Harrison leaves.... That was not supposed to happen!


I can still remember seeing the preview for "Dawson's Creek" the new show on the WB. It happened during my junior year of high school. I quickly became obsessed with this show and watched it on a weekly basis. I thought that Dawson was the most amazing guy! Half way through the show my views turned and Pacey became the guy for me. I have seen every episode of this show and I actually own all but one season, all because of two of my favorite actors during my junior and senior years of high school.


Around the time that the movie 10 Things I Hate About You came out into theaters I started liking one of the main actors of that movie. I can remember the summer that it was at Movies 8, I went and watched it every day for weeks. I also started watching the TV show 3rd Rock from the Sun because of him...


This man is one that I still absolutely love! When I was dating Tyler all those many years ago, we went to the movie Pearl Harbor and I was introduced to Josh Hartnett. I fell in love with him and with the movie Pearl Harbor... oh and dog tags! Over the next few years I went through a major Josh Hartnett phase, probably up until Sean tried to ban me from watching anything with him in it. Up until that point I had watched every movie he was in.


While I was dating Sean , the movie How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days came out. Somehow I convinced him to take me to it. While I had seen him in a few other movies, this movie sealed the deal. I also love him in The Wedding Planner...


This is one of the many actors introduced to me by my sisters. I had seen him on Dawson's Creek but I honestly paid little attention to him, except to think what a jerk he was on that show. My sister Whitney became obsessed with the tv show One Tree Hill. I would watch it every once in a while, mainly when I was over at my family's house hanging out. I didn't get into the show until about 2 years ago. Now I too am obsessed! I absolutely love him in A Cinderella Story!
After moving home a few summers ago my two sister got me obsessed with the TV show Passions. Every summer they would watch this show on a daily basis... You have got to love soaps! One day I sat down to watch with them and soon I was hooked... They have some of the hottest men on tv! I was really sad when Passions went to Direct TV. The two actors above are Luis and Ethan from Passions.

This is Shane Kippel, one of my newest favorite actors. Once again my sister Whitney led me to him. She has been watching a show called Degrassi and soon I followed after her and now have seen most of the episodes. Shane plays a guy named Gavin who goes by "Skinner". I am not sure what it is but this guy has won my approval...

There have been many other actors that I have absolutely loved, but here are just a few.

0 comments: