Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday's Favorites...

Favorite Actresses Throughout my Life...


I have loved Meg Ryan since I first remember seeing her. I have watched many of her movies since. Some of the movies of her that I have seen are: Top Gun, When Harry Met Sally, Joe Versus the Volcano, Sleepless in Seattle, IQ, French Kiss, Anastasia, City of Angels, You've Got Mail, Hanging Up, Kate and Leopold and In the Land of Women.


I first saw Katie Holmes on Dawson's Creek. She quickly became my favorite character. For some reason I totally understood the character of Joey Potter, even though my life and her life were nothing alike. I watched every episode of the show. Since then I have watched her in other movies.... Some of her movies that I have watched are: Teaching Mrs. Tingle, First Daughter, Batman Begins, and Mad Money.


The first time that I really remember seeing Kate Hudson was when I went and watched the movie How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. I have also seen her in a few movies. Some of them are: Alex and Emma, Raising Helen, Fool's Gold and Bride Wars.


I can remember when I was younger, watching the tv show "All That". I can also remember seeing Amanda on the show and thinking she was crazy. I am really impressed with how she has turned out and I love watching her on shows and on movies now days. Some of her shows that I have seen are: All That, The Amanda Show, Big Fat Liar, What a Girl Wants, She's the Man, What I Like About You, Hairspray and Sydney White.


I became acquainted with Lindsay Hartley when my sisters introduced me to the Soap "Passions". In the show she plays Theresa Lopez Fitzgerald, a teenaged girl in love with Ethan Crane. As the show goes on, her love for Ethan continues but is continually put to the test. In the end of the show she finally ends up with the love of her life.


In the past year or so, I have become addicted to the tv show "The Hills". I love Lauren Conrad! I have seen every episode that she is in of "Laguna Beach" and have also seen every episode of "The Hills". I also think that her and Brody are so cute together!


0 comments: