Friday, December 12, 2008

Family Christmas Party...

Every year we have a family Christmas party with my mom's family. Since my grandma passed away a few years ago my uncle and his family haven't been coming but we have still carried on the tradition with my aunt and her family. We end up having it at our house because it is the middle location. We had it on one of the Saturday's that the kids were here. Every year we do a white elephant exchange and have lots of food... Here are a few pictures from our party...Todd and Lisa laying down with the kids...
The kids got pretty hyper by the end of the afternoon. Todd and Lisa decided to get them to calm down...
Rykert loves Bob! I have never seen a little child so tender with animals....
Kristine helping Lilly open her present...
Ammon helping Rykert open his present...
Whitney and me sitting on the stairs...

0 comments: