Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ammon's Concert at Barefoot Event Center

My little brother has been playing the guitar for quite some time. Right before he went on his mission my dad had my brother play for anyone who would listen. Since my dad passed away my brother has been trying to make a living with music. My sisters and I went and supported him at his recent concert... Here are some pictures and videos of him performing...

Ammon and Kai performing at Barefoot Event Center...
Ammon looking at John trying to figure out how to record...
John looking up from his attempt at recording...


After Ammon's concert we all went over to my work and helped with the Midnight 5K. While we were waiting for the runners to show up Marissa decided to have a little fun, which Ammon caught on video....

0 comments: