Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve we have a few family traditions. My mom always makes Clam Chowder and Hoagies for us to eat. After dinner we normally read the Christmas story and then we get to open a Christmas present, which ends up being pajamas for us to wear to bed that night. After opening the present we go and watch movies until we get tired. This year we watched the movie "I'll Be Home for Christmas", which I guess I am the only one in the family who hadn't seen it. After movies we, the kids have a big sleepover in the family room. My siblings came up with some random "guess who" game that they have played for years and years... They normally play it until they fall asleep. This year while watching the movie, Whitney made a gingerbread sleigh and I made a gingerbread train. I am wanting to make this into a yearly tradition as well...

Mom making rolls to go with her clam chowder...
Opening my pajamas...Mom opening her pajamas...
Whitney posing in her pajamas...Posing by the Christmas tree...Playing on the computer while watching the movie....Whitney watching the movie...Cori on her computer while watching the movie...Whitney's gingerbread sleigh...Another angle of her sleigh...My gingerbread train...

0 comments: