Tuesday, December 2, 2008

FHE Fun at Temple Square

For FHE this week we went as a ward up to Temple Square to see the Christmas lights. It was a ton of fun! Temple Square is one of my favorite places to go in the world! The spirit is so strong up there! Here are some of the pictures that we took...I love taking pictures of the temple...
Whitney taking a picture of herself...
Ammon hanging out at Temple Square...
We always have fun together...

The three of us girls by the Reflecting Pool...
I love this picture of Crystal and Greg with the temple in the background!
Whitney and me...
Whenever I go up to Temple Square I make sure I have a camera and go crazy taking all kinds of pictures of the temple...
John, Ammon, Adriane, Me and Cori...
I love the face that Adriane is pulling here...
Whitney and Adriane...
Here is my fake smile for the camera...
Kevin pulling his posing face...
Some of the ward members...
Here is another shot of the temple...
My two adorable sisters...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what cute cousins I have!