Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sophomore Football...

I had quite the day today. I woke up this morning with one of the worst migraines I have had in a long time. I took medicine, slept, and everything else I could think of to get rid of it, yet nothing worked. I stayed home from work in the morning but ended up having to go in to get a few things done. While I was in work I was texting Brady and we talked about my head killing me. He told me he would be right over to give me some stuff that would totally work. He is big into the essential oils stuff and I figured I would give it a try. I felt a difference almost right away. Brady is my knight in shining armor (okay.... so he really wasn't wearing shining armor but I can pretend that he was). I finally started feeling better and made it in for my 4 pm class. After class I hurried home so that I could catch a ride to Brady's teams game. The game was at Westlake, which is in Saratoga Springs. My mom's good friend Jaye Lynn has a son on the team and offered me a ride with her and her family. I really wanted to go and support Brady so I accepted pretty quick. The sophomores played a great game and killed the other team! The only complaint I can think of was that it was extremely windy and cold there!

0 comments: