Monday, September 27, 2010

My Generation...

So I have been seeing commercials for the past little while for a new show that would be coming out this fall called My Generation... I thought it looked kinda interesting and couldn't wait to see if it was as interesting as the commercials made it out to be. On the day it premiered I ended up having my activity and was a little sad to have to miss it. I was finally able to watch it tonight and it really got me thinking.


My Generation is a show about a group of kids who graduated in 2000. A documentary film crew had interviewed them during their senior year and now ten years later they are going back and seeing how life has gone for them in the last ten years.

It kinda took me back to senior year of high school. I was just like these kids.... I "knew" what I wanted to do with my life and I had all these grand ideas of how my life would be... Obviously I was wrong back then. Nothing has turned out how I thought, however I wouldn't ever take back the experiences I have had!

0 comments: