Sunday, September 19, 2010

30 Days to Get to Know Me: Day 21

Today's Topic: Plans/dreams/goals you have...


So over the summer while I was taking my 7 Habits class one of the things I had to do was come up with a bucket list... I started making it really big and cute so that I could hang it on my door... but I never got around to finishing it... Typical me... Anyway, there are so many things that I want to accomplish in my life. I think this is one reason I have a hard time settling down and focusing on just one thing. What one thing do I want to spend my life completely focused on? I am hoping I have finally picked it right... Library Science seems like a great way to go. Most of the time I would rather spend my time with my nose in a book than putting up with the garbage that comes my way in real life. In books I can fall in love with all the amazing men... In real life I wonder where all the amazing men went... Are there even any good single ones left? It is starting to look like they are all taken. I am starting to believe books are the way for me to go! ;)

Over the summer I came up with a bucket list that looks like this:
  • Fall in love
  • Get married
  • Experience childbirth
  • Kiss passionately in the rain
  • Read all of James Patterson's books
  • Visit Boston
  • Attend a Red Sox game
  • Meet the Jonas Brothers
  • Learn to decorate cakes
  • Learn to sew
  • Learn to quilt
  • Learn to play the piano
  • Become a pro at photography
  • Create a family tree
  • Write my personal history
  • Be happy with my life
  • Forgive Sean
  • Step out of my comfort zone
  • Meet someone famous
  • Travel the World
  • Publish a book
  • Visit Whitney in Australia
  • Visit every temple in the US
  • Help Ry with his illness
  • Keep my blog going
  • Design my own house
  • Witness a miracle
  • Own 2000 or more DVDs
  • Have my own library
  • Go rock climbing
  • Start a business
  • Ride the Sky Coaster
  • Go on a cruise
  • Become a millionaire
  • Donate my organs
  • Write love letters
  • Inspire someone
  • Start a "good deeds" tradition
  • Make someone's dreams come true
  • Be a "groupie" for a summer...
This is what I had for my class... I have a few more things I want to add...

  • Graduate from grad school with straight A's
  • Travel to San Jose and attend graduation
  • Read all books written by Nicholas Sparks
  • Read all books written by Anita Stansfield
  • Read all books written by Rachel Ann Nunes
I will keep adding to this list as more things come up that I want to do... As of right now, these are my goals and dreams for life...

0 comments: