Sunday, September 19, 2010

Date Night...

I know I am being bias when I say this but I have the cutest little kids in the world... Okay so they really aren't mine but most days I would gladly claim them as my own children. I am so in love with them! We are always having all kinds of adventures when we are together. So a few nights ago I sent my brother a text and asked his permission to take his son out on a date. I informed him of what the main part of the date consisted of and I got him to agree! I was so super excited to go on a date with Ry... Friday came and Ammon and Lacey dropped the kids off at the house for us to watch them while they were at work. When Whitney found out about me taking Ry out she insisted that she joined in and I let her... however she quickly decided that Ry was her date. Lilly was given permission to come with us for a little bit but she had been feeling sick and Ammon didn't want her outside. Our first stop was Red Lobster... Ry loves that place. He gets super excited to walk in and see the lobsters... He is always telling us that lobsters say **pinch, pinch**... It is adorable when he says it. Whit and I decided to invite my mom to join us since we all love shrimp and the shrimp fest was going on. We ordered our all you can eat shrimp and it was SUPER yummy! While we were waiting for our food to come, the waitress came by to fill my water up.... Lilly looked at her and said, "I want my dinner!" I couldn't help myself... I started really laughing. The waitress thought she was super cute. Once the food got there Ry looked at Whit's shrimp and asked her if she was eating cow legs... Oh the things you hear come out of little kids mouths! Ry ended up eating a lot of Whit's shrimp... What can I say... he has really good taste! After dinner we took the kids to Nickel City. They had so much fun playing the games... After we got done with our nickels we took grandma and Lilly home and took Ry to the Provo High football game. We decided not to pay to go in but to stay outside the fence and watch because I figured we probably wouldn't be there long... Ry chowed down on the candy he won from Nickel City and had fun watching football for a while. Eventually he couldn't handle anymore and started acting like a big baby... What do you expect from a 4 year old? We took him back to his dad (probably all sugared up) and our date ended. I am going to say that this has been the best date I have been on in ages... maybe ever! I can't wait for my next date with my Ry boy!

1 comments:

Lacey Malone said...

I love those little guys!!! And yes, ry was all sugared up, but we took him out on the tramp and he jumped for about 15 min, then he was dead. some night time cough medicine, and he was out. :) sounds like you guys had allot of fun!!