Sunday, September 12, 2010

30 Days to Get to Know Me: Day 20

Today's Topic: Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future


Well... I have been kinda avoiding this question (as you can probably tell)... I really don't want to say a name here because that may end up being a little awkward for the two of us. Instead I think I will re-post a past blog where I put a list of what I wanted in a future spouse...

JAIME’S IDEAL MAN
PHYSICAL:
  • Taller than me
  • Attractive
  • Gorgeous inside and out
  • Athletic
  • Good dresser (or at least willing to take fashion advice)

PERSONALITY:

  • Easy to get along with
  • Good listener
  • Loyal to me in all things
  • Strong and mighty
  • Not afraid to do what is right and be different for it
  • Humble
  • Playful
  • Full of empathy and compassion
  • Patient
  • Knows what he wants in life
  • Good sense of humor

SPIRITUAL:

  • Religious
  • Firm in the faith
  • Righteous priesthood holder
  • Wants to attend the temple and does on a regular basis
  • Attends all church meetings
  • Strong testimony
  • Fulfills all church callings
  • Integrity
  • Wants to serve a mission with me
  • Has morals and values
  • Helps to enforce scripture study, prayer and FHE in the home

MISC:

  • Must love to watch and/or participate in sports
  • Accepts me for who I am
  • Thinks I am amazing all the time, not perfect because that is not true, but amazing.
  • Wants to be with me
  • Trust
  • Respect
  • Loves my family and my family loves him
  • Thinks I am a princess and treats me like one
  • Hard worker
  • Challenges Me
  • Someone I can be myself with

0 comments: