Sunday, September 5, 2010

BYU Season Opener

Its now officially my favorite time of year! I LOVE football season! I have been going to the Provo High football games while patiently waiting for BYU to start its season... I waited for a while to get my season tickets but I got them. So yesterday the big day arrived! Cori and Whitney headed down to the game pretty early while I waited for Brady to get down here from Salt Lake. We ended up getting to the game late but we still had a blast! We have a pretty good view from our seats so I can't complain... The game was extremely close throughout the entire time but thankfully BYU pulled off the victory. I enjoyed the halftime when they brought Coach Lavell Edwards out and some of his all star QB's. While I obviously don't remember or wasn't really around for some of them I LOVED seeing Ty Detmer again. He was one of my all time favorites! I thought it was really cool that they all came together to collect money to help with scholarships. They said that they ended up raising over a million dollars! Way to go boys!



0 comments: