Monday, June 16, 2008

A Look Into the Past...

20 Years Ago...

I was 6 years old and had just finished Kindergarten. I got chicken pox over Memorial Day weekend. I had just discovered how to read and started spending a lot of my time reading books. My family was living in Orem, Utah. My sister Cori was 5 and my brother Ammon was 3.








10 Years Ago...

I was finally 16 and loving the fact that I could date and drive. I went on my first date to MORP... It was a memorable date only in that my grandpa Malone passed away that night. I actually did not talk to my date at all, in fact I really hadn't ever met him. My friend from Springville set me up with him. Over the summer I worked at the SCERA theater working as an assistant manager over the Kiddie Matinees. It was while doing this that I met my first boyfriend Jeff.

5 Years Ago...
I had just turned 21 and had recently gotten married. I spent the summer trying to learn to be a house wife and adjusting to married life. Sean and I had an apartment in Orem, which we lived in for about 6 months. He then decided that it was time to move to another place. I started back at school at UVSC and decided to get a degree in Behavioral Science.



3 Years Ago...

I finally graduated from college with a Bachelor's degree in Behavioral Science with an emphasis in Social Work. Right after graduating Sean decided that we needed to get away from Utah County. We moved down to St. George and spent the summer. I got an amazing job at Cinnamon Hills, which is a troubled youth center. I worked as an academic assistant. I loved it there. We lived in St. George until the end of October, then we moved back to Utah County and lived in P.G.

2 Years Ago...


My life felt like it was falling apart from under me. My dad passed away and I ended up getting divorced all within a month of each other. I was finally able to get off the weight that I had gained by being unhappily married and I got a job at UVSC as the Assistant Director over the Intramural Department. My nephew Rykert was born on my brother's 21st birthday.



1 Year Ago...

I was finally able to go through the temple and take out my endowments. It was the most amazing thing ever! My mom, sisters and I were also given the opportunity to go with my aunt and her family to Nauvoo. I was able to go and attend a temple session in the Nauvoo temple, which was a dream come true for me. I finally decided to give dating a try and dated a couple of different guys last summer. My niece Lilly was born.



So Far This Year...

Life has been pretty boring, which I have enjoyed. I was finally able to meet my Australian little brother when he flew out here to go on a mission. One of the fun things I have done is go to Mexico. I spent a week down there with a friend.





Yesterday... I spent the afternoon at church. I also spent a lot of time with my nephew and niece. We had a hard time getting Lilly to fall asleep so Whitney and I took her on a drive up to the Provo temple and then took her for a walk around the grounds.

Today... I spent the afternoon out shopping! Cori, Whitney and I went to Joann's to try to find a skirt pattern. We were not able to, so we left and went to FYE. I always end up getting a ton of DVD's every time I go there. After buying 8 movies we went across the street to Barnes and Noble. I bought 1776 and then reserved 2 copies of Breaking Dawn. We then went to Smith's to try and find Mexican Coca Cola. I couldn't find any at the Orem Smiths. We then decided to go over to Seagull Book and I bought a couple books and another DVD. Our last stop was the Provo Smith's and I finally found my Mexican Coke!

Tomorrow... I am not really sure what I am really going to do. I will most likely go shopping and attempt to help Marissa find clothes. I also would really like to go to the first Orem Owlz game. We will see what really happens though.

This Year... I think that it would be nice to find the man of my dreams but I am not going to hold my breath for that. I plan on going back to school and getting another degree. I would like to become a preschool teacher.


I tag.... Jenica, Kjell, Starr, and Whitney

2 comments:

jenica said...

this is cute!

have you seen this? http://provohigh2000.blogspot.com/

Kjell Crowe said...

So i would totally do this, but I just did this blog awile back. Don't hate me!!! :)
love ya, cuz!
did ya see i'm pregnant???!!!