Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I love my family...

The Malone Family


I honestly love my family! They have been here for me through all the trials I have been through. I am so grateful to have them in my life and I know I would be completely lost without them. Each of them is completely amazing.

My mom has done an amazing job raising us kids. I know that I can always count on her to be there for me (she is even there for me at times when I don't necessarily want her to be). She is an amazing woman and I am extremely lucky to have her as a mother! I know that there are times when we get into arguments (I can be very stubborn) but I know that she is doing her best to look after me and to protect me and all my siblings from all the evil that is out there in the world. I really admire the way she has led our family since my dad passed away a few years ago. She is an amazing leader and great head of our family. I love you mommy! You are the greatest!

My sister Cori is the sweetest girl I know. She is willing to do whatever she can do to keep peace in our family. She also has an amazing sense of humor. She can always get me to laugh when I am feeling down!She has been a great blessing to all of us. She has plans to look into going to the Police Academy and one day she wants to join the FBI and work in Linguistics. I really admire that, it is something that I could never do. She is hoping to go back to school this fall and start working on her degree. She loves to collect movies and has about every movie imaginable! We always have a blast watching them together! She has an amazing memory and does an amazing job with memorizing lines from movies and quoting them back to us! Not only does she memorize movies but does a great job memorizing numbers of all kinds. She makes an amazing second mother to Rykert and Lilly.

My brother Ammon is a very interesting person. He has always been on the loud side and really doesn't care what people think about him. I admire this about him. I wish I could have the attitude of not caring as much. It would make being myself a lot easier. He loves music. He is always playing on his guitars and singing. He is constantly making up new songs. One day he wants to make it big into the music business, with his persistence he probably will end up doing something in music for a living. He is currently working at Radio Shack and on the side working to get a demo cd of his music out. He loves performing in front of people and is always looking for places to play his music at. He is the proud father of two of the most adorable kids in all the world.

Whitney is the youngest out of all my siblings. She is getting ready to graduate from high school at Provo High on Thursday. I am so excited that it is finally time for her to be done with school. We have become really close and can always be found together. She also loves music and has been involved in choir all four years of high school. She loves to shop and can be found at the mall, it is kinda like her second home. She also loves her cell phone and has it on her almost all the time. After graduating from school she plans on going to UVU and working on a one year certificate in Early Childhood Education. The two of us have big plans to open our own Preschool in a few years. She is currently waiting for her amazing boyfriend Dion, who is serving in the Arizona Phoenix mission. We are all excited for the time when he returns home! (We really look forward to traveling to Australia to see what life is like there, and actually have big plans to make a few trips out there in the near future.)

Rykert is the love of my life! I absolutely love my nephew with all my heart and would do anything for him. He just turned two years old on May 22nd. He is currently going through a huge train phase and loves Thomas the Train. He also loves to play sports. One of his favorite sports is basketball. He loves to get his ball and put it in the basket. He also has been learning about golf. He will take anything that looks like a golf club and use it to hit a ball... he normally uses his baseball bat to do this. He loves animals and is always wanting to chase the cats around when he is at Grandma's house. He will run around the house calling out to his favorite cat Bob. He loves spending time outdoors and has been my big helper weeding my garden.

Lilly is the cutest little baby in all the world! I love having her around. She will be one on May 31st. She is starting to walk on her own, which I am really excited about. She is a very bouncy baby and hates to sit still. She loves to ride on the rocking horse Pretty. They have become best friends!






My daddy is the most amazing person ever. Even though he is not with us here on earth I have felt his presence. He has played an important role in my life and I know that no matter what he will be there for me to guide me where I need to go. I love him so much and he has been greatly missed, but I know that he was taken from my family for a reason. He has a mission on the other side of the veil that he is needed for. I can't wait for the day when I get to see him again!



Mia is my baby cat! I love her to pieces. No matter what everyone says, she really is not the devil. Her hobbies include sleeping, eating and attacking anyone who bothers her while she does these activities! For some reason she has something against boys. There are very few boys that she actually likes, which I find to be extremely funny. I love it when she comes and cuddles up with me and purrs extremely loud. I have never heard a cat that had a purr as loud as hers! She is our only indoor cat.

One Eye... or Mama Cat as I prefer to call her is the mother cat of all of our outdoor cats. My brother Ammon found her outside one day and decided to start feeding her. She decided to stick around and then we later found out that she was pregnant. She ended up having five kittens. She is a very mellow cat and is very sweet!


Whiskers is the oldest of the five kittens. I find him simply adorable and totally love him! He is my favorite of the outdoor cats. We actually haven't seen him for a while, but Whitney and I firmly believe that he is still alive and must have found himself a girlfriend and is now helping her take care of their family. If not then we know that he is happy up with my dad.


Bobina Buttons, or Bob as she is sometimes called, is the middle kitten. She really wants to be an indoor cat and is always trying to get into the house. I am working to get it so that Mia and her get along so that she can be indoors. She is Rykert's favorite cat and he loves to chase her around. I am pretty sure that she is terrified of him because she takes off every time she sees him coming her way.


Rascal Flatts is the youngest of the kittens. He really does fit his name. Since he was born he really has been a rascal. When he was a little kitten he jumped up into the rafters of the garage and ended up falling and breaking his leg. Since that experience he has been a bit of a fraidy cat and likes to stay close to home.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Family! Thanks for getting in touch! PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH! Love your blog!

jenica said...

yay for beautiful families that love each other! you are so lucky!

Shana said...

Hey Jaime -- I'm glad to know about your blog so that I can keep up to date. It was good to hear from you.