Friday, June 20, 2008

All About Me...

Full Name: Jaime Rae Malone
Were you named after anyone: I have the same middle name as my mother
Nicknames: James, Mia, Me, Rae of Sunshine, Shorty
Birthday: 16 Feb 1982
Where were you born: Provo, Utah
Hometown: Provo, Utah
Siblings (number, name and ages): I have 3 siblings, 2 sisters and 1 brother. Cori is 25, Ammon is 23 and Whitney is 18.
Height: 4'11"
Weight: In between 100-110
Eye color: Dark brown
Hair color: Dark brown
Shoe size: 6 1/2
Pets: My family has 4 cats... Mia is my cat and lives in doors. We also have Mama Cat, Rascal Flatts and Bobina Buttons that live outside.
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Favorites……
Animal: Cats
Board game: Risk
Book: There are so many books that I love. Some of them include: The Work and the Glory series. Twilight series. Gone with the Wind and Scarlett. Plus there are a ton of LDS fiction books that I love.
Brand of Clothing: Aero
Candy: I love anything sour
Cartoon: Winnie the Pooh
CD: Probably any Rascal Flatts CD
Chip Flavor: Baked Cheddar and Sour Cream
Color: Pink and deep reds
Drink: Coke (especially coke from Mexico!) I also love blue powerade
Flower: Pink and White Roses
Food: I love hamburgers and french fries
Gum: Sweet Mint
Holiday: Valentine's Day
Ice Cream flavor: Mint Oreo
Item of Clothing: I love shoes!!!
Magazine: Don't really have one
Month: September
Movie: Once again... there are many. I love: P.S. I Love You, The Wedding Planner, A Cinderella Story, Step Up, How to Lose a Guy, and many more.
Place to travel: I have loved everywhere that I have traveled to. My favorites have been Nauvoo, Pine Valley, and Mexico
Quote: "And that's how its done!"
Radio Station: I love most of the Country stations
Salad dressing: Ranch
Sandwich: Chicken, bacon, ranch from Subway
Season: Fall
Smells: Tommy cologne
Sport: I love playing soccer and love watching football
Subject: History and Psychology
Time of Day: Early evening
Town or City: Pine Valley, Utah
TV Show: I love reality shows and drama. Some of my favorites are: The Hills, One Tree Hill, Passions, What I Like About You, The Amazing Race, The Mole.

Which do you prefer:
Birthday or Christmas: Christmas
Cars or trucks: Trucks
Coke or Pepsi: Coke
Credit or debit: Debit
Croutons or bacon bits: Depends on what I am eating
Diamonds or pearls: Diamonds
Dogs or Cats: Cats
Hamburger or hotdogs: Hamburgers
Hugs or kisses: Depends on my mood
Inside or Outside: I love both
Math or English: English
Milk, white or dark chocolate: White or milk
Morning or night: Night
One pillow or two: The more the merrier
Paper or plastic: Either
Pen or Pencil: Pen
Plain, Buttered or salted popcorn: Buttered
Pools or hot tubs: Hot tubs
Rain or Sun: I love the rain
Red or Pink: I will say that pink is my favorite but red is pretty close
Scary movies or happy endings: Is there a cute guy next to me? I will say happy endings..
Sea or Swimming pool: Sea
Shoes or sandals: Sandals
Showers or baths: Showers
Spring or Fall: Fall
Summer or winter: Summer
Sunrise or sunset: Sunset
Sweet or sour: Sour

What…….
Are the last four digits of your phone number: 7676
Are you afraid of: Ending up alone
Are your pet peeves: Being bossed around by those who have no right to
Book(s) are you reading right now: Time and Eternity
Brand of toothpaste do you use: Crest
Cartoon character do you most resemble: One that is small... I will have to say Piglet
Color describes you accurately: Pink!
Color is the carpet in your room: It is a light brown
Did you have for breakfast: Eggs and bacon
Did you want to be when you were little: A teacher... (which is exactly what I am going to become)
Do you consider a vacation: Getting away from all my stresses and relaxing
Do you do to vent anger: I usually go to my room and think. In the past I would always slam doors.
Do you do when the vending machine steals your money: I pout
Fictional character would you like to be for a little while: There are a few characters but I am going to go with Scarlett O'Hara because once she knows what she wants she goes for it.
Foods do you dislike: I am a very picky eater and there are a ton of foods that I don't like. I hate lettuce and most of the time I can not have sauces on my food so I don't really get along with Italian food. I also cannot have pepper.
Foods do you like: I love hamburgers, french fries, chicken, pickles, tomatoes and I am learning to love Mexican food.
Hobbies do you have: My hobbies include: reading, writing, attending the temple, genealogy work, hanging out with my sisters, traveling, collecting and watching movies.
Inspires you: My dad's death has inspired me to become a better person because I want to be in an eternal family with him and the rest of my family.
Is a gift you would like to find waiting at home for you today? Why? I am actually not sure what I would like to find. Maybe the man of my dreams because I am tired of the dating scene ;)
Is a way that you make a difference in someone else’s life: I try my hardest to be a good friend and be there and also listen
Is one of your accomplishments: One of my accomplishments is getting my bachelor's degree. Another one is finally getting the courage to get out of a bad marriage.
Is one of your bad habits: I grew up biting my nails and when I get really nervous I either always have my fingers in my mouth or I bite my nails again.
Is one of your favorite places to be and why: My favorite place to be is in the temple because of the peace I feel. There are also many times I can feel my dad close by me.
Is on the walls of your bedroom: I have a picture of Christ, one of my cross stitch sayings, the things I bought in Nauvoo and my shot glass collection.
Is on your mouse pad: Don't have one
Is something you want to do in the future: Have a family
Is the best feeling in the world: Realizing your full potential and working your way to it.
Is the dumbest thing you have ever done: Marrying Sean
Is the first thing that you notice about the opposite : Eyes and smile
Is the furthest you have been from home: St. Louis, Missouri
Is the smartest thing you have ever done: Leave my abusive marriage
Is the weirdest food you have ever eaten: Calamari
Is the worst feeling in the world: Depression and/or beating yourself up over mistakes
Is your dream job: Being a wife, mother and homemaker
Is your heritage: My family is from all over... My mom's family is from all over Europe. She actually has a lot of royalty in her family (I love learning about them!). My dad's dad has the Irish and his mom is from Mexico.
Is your least favorite thing about yourself: My least favorite thing is the one thing I have been working extremely hard on overcoming. I hate that I let people boss me around.
Is your most embarrassing picture: I am not sure. I probably have a ton of them.
Kind of car do you drive: I drive Jimmy, Jimm, Jim... my dad's old mini van
States do you want to visit: I would love to visit all the states.
States have you been to: I have been to: Washington, Oregon, California, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Texas, Illinois, and Missouri
Time did you get up this morning: I can't remember
Vegetable do you most resemble: Something small
Was the first band you saw in concert: The first one I actually really remember was Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.
Was the last movie you saw: The beginning of one of the Thomas the Train movies and then the beginning of Never Been Kissed
Was your first car: The first car I drove was Jimmy, Jimm, Jim but my first car was a green Jetta
Was your most memorable birthday: My 25th birthday was the best one I ever had. I was finally given permission to go to the temple and I went through for the first time on my birthday.
Would be the perfect gift for you: Books or DVDs
Would be your first splurge after winning the lottery: I would get myself completely out of debt and then get myself a nice car.
Would you be doing if you weren’t on the computer right now: Reading a book

Who…..
Do you miss the most: My dad
Is one person that has made a difference in your life: There have been many people who have...
Is someone that you look up to: I basically look up to everyone (there aren't many people shorter than me)... I look up to both of my grandpa's. They were amazing men!
Makes you laugh: My sisters

Random Questions…….
Are you a touchy feely person: It all depends on who I am with
Describe your perfect day: My perfect day would be spent with my family. I would wake up early and not be tired. My mom and I would go and attend a temple session. After the temple we would meet the rest of the family at home and then walk down to a BYU football game together. After the game we would have a bbq and then watch some movies.
Do people tell you that you act older, younger or your age: Most of the time I act older but I go through phases at home where I act younger.
Name some physical features that you get complimented on a lot: My smile and eyes
Name 5 of the most important things in your life: My temple recommend, my family, my genealogy work, my health and my testimony
Where do you think you will be in 10 years: I have no idea. I never saw myself in the position that I am currently in. I would like to be married and sealed for time and all eternity. I would love to have a family, be a stay at home mother. I would love to finally figure myself out.

1 comments:

SKYE said...

JAIME! I didn't know you were bloggin! SWEET! Love reading all about ya!