Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Park City here we come!

Last week I was invited by my ex sister-in-law to get away from life for the weekend. She and a couple of friends had rented a condo up in Park City for the weekend. Of course I couldn't turn this opportunity down (especially once learning that she was bringing the babies).
The condo was amazing. We all fell in love with it and decided that we wanted to get a condo up in Park City of our own. Here are some pictures of the place we stayed:






























(The first picture is of Lilly on Kim's bed. The second is of the bed that Rykert and I shared. The third is of our kitchen. The fourth is of Lilly running out of the bathroom after being caught trying to get into the toilet. The fifth is of Kim's bathroom. The sixth is of Ry playing in the livingroom. The seventh is of me wearing Kim's Hannah Montana wig... Don't I look hot as a blonde. The eighth is of Ry wearing 3D glasses. The last picture is of Kim being Hannah Montana.)




We spent the first day up there shopping, which I love to do. On the second day we spent the day at the Olympic Park. I had a ton of fun exploring and watching everything. Here are pictures from the park:


























0 comments: