Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hiking to Donut Falls...

So I decided to spend the day today hiking with Kim and the kids. She had invited me to hike up to Donut Falls with them. I was so excited to spend time with them and quickly agreed. They came and picked me up and off we went to the canyon. Kim had told me to make sure that I brought some shoes that would be okay getting wet because there would be water. That made me really nervous since I can't swim but also figure if we were bringing the kids it shouldn't be too bad. We took the kids to a point and then left them with Kim's brother Brandon and sister Heidi so that we could hike to the top of the falls. That was pretty scary since we were just climbing up on the rocks. However it was totally worth it though. The view was amazing!











0 comments: