Friday, July 2, 2010

Ammon and Lacey's Wedding...

Ammon and Lacey got married today... Both families met together at Brick Oven Pizza at 1 pm and had a luncheon. It really is nice to get to know Lacey's family! After we got done eating we went and got ready for the wedding. For once I decided to actually get my hair done really nice and put make-up on. I did look really cute... Maybe I should wear make-up more often and make sure my hair is not always up in a pony tail. After getting ready we went to where the ceremony and reception were to take place (Lacey's grandparent's house). Their yard is so pretty! It really was worth missing my high school reunion over!






















1 comments:

benilhalk said...

Great to see the beautiful wedding pictures. Attended my sister's friend engagement party recently. Cannot forget the mesmerizing interior and exterior of lovely NYC wedding venues hired by uncle. Dinner was mouth watering and loved the appetizers too. Drinks were nice host really did his job very well.