Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Birthday...

So this post is a little late but I wanted to wish happy birthday to all my family who has had birthdays this month. My mom celebrated her birthday on the 12th. Ammon and Rykert on the 22nd and Lilly will have hers on the 31st.On the Tuesday before Ry's birthday Kim invited Cori and I to go up to the Living Aquarium and celebrate the kids birthdays with her and some of her friends. I had never been there before I had a great time seeing all the exhibits. Ry and Lilly also LOVED the aquarium! For the kids birthdays this year we decided to get a trampoline. Growing up my mom would never allow us to jump on them so we had to make sure that we got the enclosure with it so that we would be allowed to have it. Cori seems to love it more than anyone else. I constantly find her out there laying out on it. We also decided to get the kids a pinata, which they absolutely LOVED! Ammon and Lacey got the kids a toy that moves marbles through it and Rykert will just stand there and stare at it and gets so excited and also a puppy named Maggie Mae. Lilly loved the puppy... she also loved the pen that is out in the back. She kept going in it and trying to play. I HAD to get pictures of her in there. Rykert has been going through a phase where he hides from monsters and the wolf... On his birthday he told me to hide quick the wolf was coming. He got under the blanket and then looked at me and said, "Its my birthday... the wolf isn't coming today!" It made me laugh! Lacey and Ammon were trying to make him a Lightning McQueen cake but it ended up not working so we hoped he wouldn't notice not having a cake.... On Sunday he woke up and said, "It's my birthday" to grandma and she told him that his birthday was the day before. He then replied, "We need to go to the store and get me a birthday cake." I ended up making him one because we felt so bad! Here are some of the pictures from both the parties we had for them. Also included are the video of them with the pinata and also Ry with his birthday cake...



0 comments: