Monday, May 3, 2010

Bucket List

So Cori has really got me thinking about what I would like to do before I die. It is kinda weird to think about but at the same time if you don't really think about it you probably won't accomplish things that mean a lot to you. Right now Cori has listed like 200 things she wants to do.... I am no where near that but here is a start of my bucket list:

- Fall in love
- Get Married
- Experience Childbirth
- Kiss in the Rain (passionately)
- Have a good make up session
- Read all of James Patterson's books
- Complete the new Personal Progress requirements
- Visit Boston
- Attend a Red Sox game
- Meet the Jonas Brothers
- Learn to decorate cakes
- Learn to sew
- Learn to quilt
- Learn to play the piano
- Become a photography pro
- Create a "Family" tree
- Write my personal history
- Be happy with my life


The list will continue once I get back to thinking about all I want to accomplish!

1 comments:

jenica said...

those are some awesome ideas. time to get crackin'. ;-D