Saturday, May 10, 2008

Memorable Quotes from Mexico

  • Have you seen my eyes? They are glazed and bagged.... Like doughnuts!
  • I'm going to get out and stretch my butt muscles.
  • If I was a bum that is the bridge I would choose.
  • They are like look at me, my car is a flaming piece of poo.
  • I'm so glad I went shooting on Friday. It prepared me to see that gun!
  • I am so in love!
  • Listdexia is setting in
  • Come on Jaime, don't be shy. Say something spastic!
  • Aliens!
  • Ah, look at that cute bridge. It reminds me of home.
You live under a bridge?
  • Look! White aliens!
  • And it all went south from there....
  • They need to be introduced to Skip
  • Poo! She gave me poo!
  • .... Squeak....
  • I'm high... I mean um hi
  • I'm leaking
  • Nigger finger... Nigger bird!
  • Oh man I just wanna get naked.
  • You don't have teeth and there's leeches in your eye
  • Look, its a turkey!
  • This is a nice sleeping bag!
(you have NO idea...)
  • I am a genius -- that's why they pig me the big butts... I mean- that's why they pay me the big bucks
  • I'm very comfortable sitting on this bomb.
  • Just keep going til you see the toilet paper.
  • Why does everything have to be about me?!
  • Squeak and Snort.
You can't call them that. It sounds like names you would give to rats!
  • Greg, will you sleep with us?
  • You just grabbed my butt again.
Jenny, just wait until tonight...
  • Snort as loud as you can and let's see if it echos!!!
  • I'm gonna go skinny dipping.
I'll be right there!
  • Three girls asked me to sleep with them. Of course I have to do it or else I'd have to turn in my man card.
  • Oh my burn!
  • Cow... I mean Clint
  • I was going to avoid nature.... darn it!
  • Come on Jaime. Don't be rock shy
  • I did it!
  • I should shave. My legs are bushier than the President.
  • I'm a camper!
You're a good camper.... You're a happy camper.
  • When I get home I am going to go camping again. Real camping. Camping where I get to pee on rocks!
  • I wonder what it was like when Adam and Eve found out they were naked?
Hey, we're naked! And we're different!
  • I'm not surprised. Monique was involved.
I'm not gay!
  • There was a snake chasing me and it had a skunks body. It jumped at me. It could bite and spray.
  • Whose clothes are in here?
They should be yours...
Whoa! Those aren't yours!
  • Do you think they said naked or nudity? They spoke Adamic. What would they have said in Adamic?
... Hoo ha!!!...
  • Let's name them.
Before we throw them on the fire? Alright, Bert and Bertha. Lets go!
  • Vince, take your shirt off!
Whoa! That's not the first time I've heard that this week!
  • Grandma only bites the people she loves. She hasn't bitten me in years.
  • I'm like the village idiot of dating.
  • Greg, how do you close this?
  • Death to the Yankees!
Death to you Peavler!
  • You all citizens?
Si, we are Seetezens...

0 comments: