Thursday, November 22, 2007

A time to Ponder...

With today being Thanksgiving Day, I have been sitting and pondering the amazing things that I have in my life. There are so many things that I am grateful for...

I am grateful to be born into such a loving family. My mom and my siblings are my best friends in all the world. I know that they will stand behind me no matter what decision I make in my life.

I am grateful for all of my many friends that have been there for me whenever I have needed an extra hand. They have been amazing help to me over the past year. Like my family, I know I can always count on them to be here for me.

I am grateful for the gospel. Without it I would be completely lost. I am so thankful for Joseph Smith and his desire to find the right church. I am also thankful for the prophet that leads and guides us today. I love President Hinckley!

I am extremely grateful for Christ and for the loving sacrifice he made by giving his life so that all of us could repent and return to live with him one day. I have seen the atonement work in my life and it amazes me!

I am grateful for my father and the role that he has played in my life since leaving this world almost a year and a half ago. Without him I would still be in a huge mess. I have no doubt in my mind that he loves me more than anything!

I am grateful for the opportunity I have had this past year to attend the temple. I have learned so many things through attending the temple that have made me a better person. I can't wait to be able to return.

I am grateful for the trials that I have had in my life. Even though I hate going through them I have seen the way that they have helped strengthen me and make me a better person.

The list goes on and on...

0 comments: