Saturday, November 24, 2007

Go Cougars

All season long I have been looking forward to attending the BYU/Utah game. I was however nervous to go to the game with my friend Mitchell, who was planning on dressing completely in red. It was just my luck that he ended up canceling on me and my friend Ryan came instead.

The game was everything that I had hoped for. It remained close enough that the game was far from being boring. For a little while I was really nervous for my cougars. They were down by one with like two minutes left in the game. It got even worse when it ended up being 4th down and 18 to go. Thankfully the cougars made a huge play and ended up getting a touchdown and then going for 2 extra points. It was such an amazing game! I am just really happy that they won so that my co-workers won't have something more to tease me about for the rest of the semester. Hopefully the cougars get invited to a decent bowl game!

I had so much fun taking pictures of the game. All season long I have had a small crush on Max Hall... He is so hot! I was able to get some semi-decent pictures of him (or at least semi-decent from way up at the top of the stadium)

0 comments: