Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break Trip Day Two...

Today we spent the day in St. George. I took Whitney to the outlet mall and we had a blast shopping! We found a chocolate factory and had the most delicious caramel apples.... After getting our apples we decided to go and hang out over by the Tabernacle. We ended up meeting up with Marissa, who was down in St. George visiting her grandparents. While at the tabernacle we saw statues and of course couldn't resist taking pictures with each of them... After we took pictures we headed over to Blue Bunny, which was my favorite place to get ice cream from. I absolutely love their ice cream. After eating, we took Marissa back over to her grandparents house and spent the evening hanging out with them. I had a blast being back in St. George!

Whit found a boa that she really wanted to buy...
Hanging out at the Tabernacle...
Marissa playing London Bridges with the Statues...
Whit posing with the Statues...
I was supposed to look like I was stopping a fight...

I love reading!...
This was me pretending to skip...

I guess reading puts Marissa to sleep

I love gazebos!...
My interpretation of Sound of Music...


In back of the Tabernacle...
This picture makes me laugh...



Outside of Blue Bunny...



I love this water park... It was really cool to see all the families out having fun in the water in March...

This is a picture of the golf course where High School Musical 2 was filmed...

0 comments: