Monday, March 16, 2009

Decisions...

I keep telling myself that I am ready to move to on with my life and to make something of myself. I have been really struggling with where I am in my life and want to change the person I am.... someone stuck in a rut. Yes I have a job but is it a job that makes me feel satisfied? Not really... In fact I feel that I am under appreciated and besides feeling this way it is a dead end job and I want something more. I have always known that I have wanted to teach but when it came down to it I went for the easy route in college. A route that I really don't want anything to do with. I really don't want to be a social worker... I only majored in it because of the pressure I felt from Sean. Now that it is just me I want to do what makes me happy! BUT... do I have the courage and the strength to do this? Am I ready to make a huge move in my life and leave my comfort behind?

0 comments: