Wednesday, March 18, 2009

First Steps...

Well today I finally made a step in the direction I want to take in my life. Whitney and I went and rented a car and took off on a road trip for Spring Break. She really wanted to go and visit my uncle in California but unfortunately we weren't able to but instead I talked her into heading south to my favorite place in the world. I was able to show her St. George and the place that I lived. We were also able to walk the temple grounds and then went to Pine Valley. After showing her around we went back to Cedar City to stay...My old apartment... I really miss this place!I love this temple.... It really helped me become the person I am today...On the steps of the St. George temple...Pine Valley is one of my favorite places in all the world... It is located up in the mountains in between St. George and Cedar City. My mom's family helped to settle this valley...My great, great grandmother's childhood house...

0 comments: