Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sunday Fun

What do Jaime and Whitney do for fun on the weekend when they are bored?...



Whitney sure seems to like a certain statue...



You should see the amazing artwork this guy is doing...



Sometimes it really is nice to stop and smell the roses...
My new boyfriend...
I love the waterfall in the background...
Here I am with my new bestest friends...
I absolutely love Whitney's body language in this picture!
Reading with the statue...


Pulling faces...
Aren't we the cutest?...





I just love animals... especially ones that aren't real and ones that I am not allergic to.
Around Halloween time Whitney and Marissa watched a scary movie called P2... the girl was trapped in a parking garage and there was a crazy stalker guy after her. Whitney is giving her best "help me... I'm stuck in a parking garage" look here.

Help me... I can't get out of here!!!

Whitney just loves the wolverine...
He is her "mono" buddy...
I look really happy to be here with Whitney's mono buddy...

1 comments:

sudathip said...

It's the wonderful picture.

where are you?

I want to pratice my English can i pratice with you?