Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Break: Time for the Zoo!

My family had the kids over our Fall Break... We wanted to have some fun and so we decided that the zoo was just the thing. My sisters and I hadn't been to the zoo in Salt Lake in ages and we figured it was time to go. We all had a lot of fun! Here are some of the pictures from our day...











The kids loved the lion drinking fountain...





This is my favorite animal at the Zoo... It looks just like my cat Mia!
I love this picture of the kids... Ry wasn't too happy to have Lilly on his back.


At the end of the day at the Zoo we had to stop at the Carousel and take a ride.
Lilly "trying" to be patient while waiting to ride the carousel...

Rykert and Cori on the carousel...
Whitney was the most excited out of all of us to ride on the carousel. She picked out the one she wanted to be on and was ready to race anyone who tried to stand in her way!
Lilly on her animal... the turtle!

0 comments: