Saturday, August 30, 2008

Rise and Shout...

The Cougars are out! I grew up as a huge BYU Cougar fan. My dad and my grandpa's were all big into watching the Cougars play. I can remember going to a bunch of basketball games all throughout my youth. My dad and brother had a yearly tradition of going to the football games together. This is the 3rd football season that my dad has not been around. Since my dad passing away I made it a goal to go with my brother and make it a tradition. We went together the year my dad passed away. Last year my brother and his friend ended up getting season tickets clear across the stadium from Whitney and me and this year he decided not to get them. Even though he decided not to go I decided that I still need to go in memory of my dad. Whitney and I ended up getting all sport passes with our neighbors that live across the street. Here are some of the many pictures I took while at the first game... Can anyone guess the name and jersey number of the player who happens to be my favorite?


































0 comments: