Sunday, August 3, 2008

Breaking Dawn

For those of you who don't know... I am a HUGE Twilight series fan! In the last year that I have discovered the series I have read and re-read the books. Whitney and I were so excited for the 4th book "Breaking Dawn" to come out. I went to Barnes and Noble to reserve a copy and had huge plans to be one of the first to get the book. The day that the book came out we went to go and get the "red" band. Once getting up to the people with the list I was really disappointed to find out that my name somehow did not appear on the list. We ended up getting a "white" band instead... but luckily enough it was in the "A" group. Around 9 pm that night Whits and I took off and went and attended all the festivities. We went and stood in line to get our faces painted.... I am glad that I went to the girl that I did because mine turned out so much better than Whits did!












I ended up leaving the festivities early so that I could get a good place in line. We ended up being really close to the front of the line. We got home by around 1:30 in the morning (which was an hour before I got home from getting Eclipse). I ended up reading until 5 in the morning, I would have kept at it but my eyes were having problems staying open. I had a hard time putting the book down but managed to get 4 hours asleep before waking up at 9 am. I read from the time I woke up until I finished the book at 5:30 that night. I would have to say that this was my favorite book in the series and I loved the way it turned out!

0 comments: