Thursday, October 21, 2010

Longest Day Ever...

So today was the longest day ever! However I will start my story with yesterday.... I had so much to get done yesterday to prepare for today and it seemed to drag on and on... I was supposed to get done with work at 2 and then run some errands with Whitney... However things happened at work and I got home around 3... Just in time to pick my mom up at work. After dropping her off at home Whitney and I ran up to the mall to get our eyebrows threaded, which I think feels decently good... I then had to hurry home so my mom could take the car to go shopping. I got ready for my bishop's appointment and hurried over to it. It was scheduled at 5:30 but there was some miscommunication and I finally got in at 6:20... which was when I was supposed to be heading to PG to get the car seats from Ammon. We got a late start for that and then headed up to Riverton to get the kids. We finally got up there and had to hurry back home to go over to Brianna's house to get our hair colored. We were supposed to be there by 8:15 but didn't get there until later.... Once getting our hair done we went home and to bed.


Today came bright and early. Dion's flight was scheduled to land in Salt Lake at 10:30 so we had plans to get the kids ready and head up to wait for him... Thankfully Ry ended up sleeping with Whitney... He woke up at 6ish and started throwing up all over her bed. I ended up getting up and getting him into the shower to freshen up... he smelled really bad! We got all ready and left for the airport. We made it up there by 10. As we were getting out of the car Whitney noticed she had a missed call and a voicemail. Dion had called her and told her that his flight had had some problems and he was still in LA. We went and looked at the arrival board and his flight had been rescheduled to arrive at 1:10. After sitting at the airport for a little while we decided to take the kids downtown and visit the temple. We drove and found a parking spot and the kids saw the "train" and wanted to ride it. We told them that we would ride it later on. We got to Temple Square and Ry told me that he had to go potty. We hurried to find a bathroom and by the time we got there he had had a blowout in his pants. Of course we had left his spare clothes in the car so I cleaned him up and tied his jacket around his waist... We looked at the time and decided to head back to the airport. We rode Trax back to the parking lot and went back to the airport. After getting back Ry told me he had to go to the bathroom again. I got him there and he was fine. I took him back to Whitney and then Lilly had to use the bathroom. By the time I got Lilly back over to Whitney Ry had had another blowout.... Dion finally arrived and we were ready to go home. We took the kids to daycare and finally made it home around 4:00... What a day!

0 comments: