Sunday, June 27, 2010

Nicholas Sparks

Over the past couple days I have been reading a book by Nicholas Sparks called "Three Weeks with my Brother". It was one that I really wasn't looking forward to reading because it was a biography and I usually find those books semi boring unless they happen to be stories about my ancestors. From the very beginning I ended up being hooked! Besides reading books by James Patterson I have been hooked on Nicholas Sparks books. However I have a hard time with their endings because they are normally sad. However after reading this book I totally get why he writes the way he does. His life has been through all sorts of up and downs. His books are based off of things he went through. I would recommend this book to everyone. It really got me thinking about life and what is really important. It also got me thinking about how I really want to live life to the fullest and really do something with my life.

0 comments: