Thursday, March 11, 2010

Set Backs...

I woke up this morning in full panic attack mode. The past little while I have been doing great and thought I was almost back to my old self. Last night I ended up having a few nightmares that happened to include Sean,(I won't go into any detail about them... however they were pretty bad) now I feel like I am back at square one. Here I am almost 4 years after my divorce and for some reason he still makes me panic.... whether it is a dream or in real life. I have gone most of the day today at work being very cautious and looking over my shoulder. I honestly thought I was past all this. I just wish he would get out of my life completely!

2 comments:

Brandi Pace said...

:( I'm so sorry! I wish there was something I could do to help! Come move to CO so he won't even know where you are haha! Just kidding, call me if you need to talk or vent!

Anonymous said...

Jamie,

This post makes me cry. I totally want to kick that man's ass for doing what he did to you. it sounds like you are dealing with PTSD; have you ever been diagnosed? Do you go to support meetings? What are you doing for yourself to stay on top of your mental health?

A cousin that cares

Starr