Friday, March 5, 2010

"Ment"

Okay so this year has been going by so fast... So fast that I missed the start of "Ment".... In case you aren't sure of what that is you can go back to my post last year all about it....

http://jaimma.blogspot.com/2009/02/origins-of-ment.html

So this year I have been thinking about what changes I really want to make in my life. I have decided that I really want to get over my fear of relationships. I have found this really nice sweet guy that I really like but I am super scared to make any moves with him because I am afraid of how things are going to turn out. Will he turn out to be another jerk in my life? I honestly don't think he will but that fear is deeply ingrained in me. He is the nicest guy I have ever met and I don't want to miss out on any chances with him because of being scared. Not only am I scared but he seems to be that way too. He is very shy when it comes to girls and relationships so most likely I will have to be the one to make the beginning moves.... Another really scary thing for me! So hopefully over the next month I will be able to overcome this fear of mine....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JAMIE!!! Just go for it! WHY NOT!!!????

But just remember this:

Unless it is, MAD, PASSIONATE, EXTRAODINARY LOVE, it's a waste of time. There are too many mediocre things in life - Love SHOULD NOT be one of them.

Brandi Pace said...

I hope you can get over those feeling and find something so worth getting married and live with forever! You have to keep us updated! :)