Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving...

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving! There are so many things that I am grateful for this year. Some of them are:

My family: I am so thankful to be born into the family I am in. They have been an amazing strength to me when I have had my ups and downs. I love them all so much!

The atonement: I am so thankful for Christ and for all that he has done for me. I am grateful for the opportunity that I have to repent for the things that I have done wrong.

The gospel: I am thankful for my membership in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I may not have been the best at attending church but I have a strong testimony in the restoration of the church here on earth. I am grateful for Joseph Smith and all that he went through to restore the church. I am grateful for our modern day prophet Thomas S. Monson.

The temple: I have been really bad at attending the temple this year but I am so thankful for the opportunity that I have to have a temple recommend. I am also thankful for the opportunity to be sealed to my family and have the chance to be with them forever!

My friends: I am thankful to have an amazing bunch of friends who I know will always be there for me and have been there for me to comfort me when I have struggled.


There are many more things that I am grateful for....

0 comments: