Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

October this year has been a lot of fun! Over Fall Break Whit dragged me to a Sorority/Fraternity corn maze activity. We met at UVU and then went up to Thanksgiving Point and went through their maze. I had a ton of fun... even if it felt a little awkward for me at first since it ended up being only 3 of us girls and 3 guys. Here are a few pictures from the corn maze...

The group of us before the maze..Me and Whit...
The group of us on the big rocking chair...
Whit and Me...
Grace, me and Whit in the corn maze....
The group in the bus...
The group in the beautiful carriage...
Whit and me in the carriage...


The next day Whit and I decided that we wanted to carve pumpkins with the kids. Lilly and I decided to carve a cat and Whitney and Ry carved Cinderella and Prince Charming. Here are some of our pictures from our fun carving adventure...







For Halloween Whitney and I decided that we wanted to dress up as nerds. We were super excited to give this idea a try... Since it was our weekend to have the kids we dressed up and went up to Riverton to pick them up. We went with Kim and took them trick-or-treating in her neighborhood then we came back to Provo and took the kids around our neighborhood. Here are our pictures from Halloween...













0 comments: